St. Mary's is currently open with limited attendance. We appreciate your patience and loving-kindness as we do our best to comply with state guidelines and practice obedience to our synod of bishops. We pray that this phase will go smoothly and safely, and that we return to less restricted practices soon!
If you are a parishioner that would like to attend a service, you must do the following:
- For Sunday Liturgy only: Register for the service on Realm. Plan to arrive early for the service to be received by the check-in team at the entrance. Click here to learn when to register for a service. If you are not a member (or not on Realm) but would like to attend, please contact us directly so we may try to accommodate you.
- For all services: Bring a completed copy of the sign-in sheet. We will have a few copies available at the church if you don't have a printer or forget yours.
- Follow the protocols we've set up for the parish.
When to Register for A Service
In Realm, we open each Registration Event for in-person attendance early in the week, but please only register before Friday if you did not attend last week. Realm doesn't allow us to open registration for some parishioners and not others, so it is your responsibility to register at the right time! For Sunday liturgies, we are personally emailing those who haven't come yet and inviting them to register first. This simple system allows each parishioner to have a safe chance to come pray in the church building and receive the Eucharist.
When to register for Divine Liturgy on Sundays:
- If you did not attend last week, you may register to attend at any time.
- If you did attend last week, you may register to attend on Friday.
Registration for Sunday Divine Liturgies will close when we reach capacity, or at 4:00pm on Saturday.
For services other than Sunday Divine Liturgies, please check the Event Description to see if and/or when you need to register.
Registration for Other Liturgies and Services
Attendance has been consistently low for many services other than Sunday Divine Liturgy. Accordingly, Fr. David has decided to forgo registration for most other services. If you don't see a Registration Event in Realm that you can sign up for to attend a given service, you don't need to register. However:
- You may need to RSVP for the service on Realm. This is a way we're tracking the number of attendees for some services. If attendance increases beyond a certain threshold, registration events may be reinstated for some services.
- You will still need to bring a completed sign-in form, follow the ushers' directions, maintain social distance, and respect all other protocols.
Reopening Phase Protocols
Please follow these protocols while on the premises:
- Arrive early for check-in.
- Always maintain 6 feet of social distancing from individuals who are not in your household, including when using the restrooms and lining up for registration and for Holy Communion.
- Use the hand sanitizers located at the entrance and exit of the building.
- When washing your hands, be sure to do so for at least 20 seconds, or according to the CDC's most recent prevention guidelines.
- Do not enter the nurseries, classrooms, bookstore, or fellowship hall.
- Do not light candles. Contact Eccl. Patricia if you would like to have a candle lit for you.
- Keep coats, purses, and other your personal belongs with you. They cannot be hung in the hall.
- Wear a mask or facial covering at all times. Masks may be removed only to receive Holy Communion.
- Do not kiss icons, the chalice, or the priest’s hand.
- Do not pass items between attendees who are not from the same household.
- Remain at your designated spot during the service.
- Depart promptly after the service, maintaining social distancing protocols.
Thanks for helping us keep St. Mary’s within health guidelines as set forth by the state and our episcopate.