NOTICE (12/15/2020) : Registrations for services will now close at 7:00pm the night before the service takes place.
St. Mary's is currently open with limited attendance. Fr. David, Psa. Stephanie, and the Reopening Committee appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to comply with state guidelines and practice obedience to our synod of bishops. We pray that this phase will go smoothly and safely, and that we return to less restricted practices soon!
To attend a service, you must do the following:
- Register for the service on Realm. (Find the service you'd like to attend on the calendar, click it for more details, and click the Register to Attend button.)
- Arrive early, so there is plenty of time to be checked in and seated before we close the doors.
- Follow the protocols we've set up to allow as many people to attend as possible within health guidelines.
What COVID-19 precautions are being taken at St. Mary's?
The physical safety of those attending services is very important to us. You can read the protocol we've set up to guard our clergy, volunteers, and attendees below.
How do I know if my registration went through?
Check your inbox for a confirmation email. If you did not get a confirmation email, then you're not in our system. Try again!
I'm a parishioner. May I bring a guest?
Most likely, yes! We'd like to give our parishioners priority at Sunday services, so other services are the best times to bring your guests. When you are registering for a service on Realm, register your guest in the Named Guest field. Make sure your guests read this webpage, so they know what's expected of them while they're here.
May I attend if I am not a St. Mary's parishioner?
Yes! We would be happy to have you at any of our services. Simply find the service you'd like to attend on our calendar and click the "Register to Attend" button. We generally post registration for services 5-7 days before the service takes place. Just read this webpage, so you know what's expected of you while you're here.
When should I register for a service?
In Realm, we open each Registration Event for in-person attendance early in the week. If you attended the previous week, please be considerate of others by registering later in the week. Registration for a given service will close EITHER at 7:00pm the night before the service OR when we reach capacity, whichever comes first.
I registered for a service, but I need to cancel. What do I do?
You can cancel your registration on Realm. Please make sure to do so as soon as you know that you won't be attending, so we may offer your spot to another attendee. Be sure to notify us, especially if the time for the service is approaching! This helps them make tricky decisions at the door. Check your confirmation email to see who you should contact.
When does registration close for services?
Registration for a given service will close when we reach capacity or at 7:00pm the night before the service takes place.
I registered for a service, but I'm running late. What do I do?
Check your confirmation email to see who you should contact, and let him or her know immediately. If the check-in team doesn't hear from you, they may assume that you're not coming, and might give your spot to a hopeful walk-in!
Do I need to bring a Health Agreement form?
You only need to bring a Health Agreement if you come to a service that you did not register for. All the terms of the Health Agreement have been added to the registration on Realm, so your agreement no longer has paperwork associated with it. However, if you come to a service that you did not register for on Realm, hoping there may be extra space, you will need to bring a signed Health Agreement to be let in. We'll also have a few extra copies of the agreement on-hand, just in case.
May I come to a service that I didn't register for?
Yes, but it's not recommended. Each service must be carefully organized so that parties are 6 feet away from one another. If you arrive at a service that you haven't registered for, you risk the chance that a service is at capacity already. However, if there's room, we're ready to invite you in! Just be sure to bring a signed Health Agreement. We'll have a few copies on-hand, but it's safer to print and bring your own. Download the form here.
It's easy (and much less risky) to register for a service! On Realm, you can find services in the Events section and follow the steps onscreen to register for it. If you're not on Realm, you can check the calendar to find the service you'd like to attend, click the "Register to Attend" button, and follow the steps onscreen to register.
Register your party together
IMPORTANT: Make sure that everyone who will be sitting with you is registered together! This allows us to maximize the amount of people who can come to a service. When you register, include everyone who will be sitting with you, including children, housemates, and guests. Please, don't register separately.
How to add everyone to your party:
- Visitors: When you register, make sure to add anyone to your party who is sitting with you by clicking the Add Guest button.
- Parishioners: When you log into Realm to register, put a checkmark next to yourself and any household members sitting with you. For any guests who are not in your household but will be sitting with you, click on the Add Guest button to add their name(s) to your party.
On the day of the service
- Arrive early. For most services, the doors open about 30 minutes before 3rd & 6th hours are chanted. Check your confirmation email for exact times.
- Let us know if you're running late or need to cancel. Your confirmation email will let you know who to contact and how to get in touch. For most services, the doors close 30 minutes after the service begins.
Please follow these protocols while on the premises:
- Wear a mask while you're on the property.
- Respect 6-foot physical distancing while waiting in line to check in.
- Sanitize your hands before entering the building.
- Remain at the bottom of the side entrance stairwell leading up to the narthex until an usher calls you inside.
- An usher will guide you to your pew. Once there, remain in that spot.
- If you plan on taking Holy Communion, remain in your pew until called by an usher. Keep your mask on until Fr. David tells you to remove it. Once you have received, put your mask back on. Allow an usher to guide you back to your pew.
- At the dismissal, wait until an usher directs you to exit. Holy bread will be waiting for you in the narthex to take home.
- Once outside the building, keep your mask on. You may socialize in the back yard of St. Nina's. Avoid socializing in the parking lot so drivers can easily exit the property.
When it's not possible to attend a service in person, you can also stream almost all of our services on Zoom, YouTube, and StreamingChurch. These links don't change, so you can bookmark them in your browser.
- We prefer to limit attendance on Zoom to parishioners only for privacy, but anyone can tune into our YouTube livestream!
- Saturday Vespers and Sunday Divine Liturgy are streamed on all three platforms.
- Weekday services are streamed only on StreamingChurch.
- Wednesday Vespers is usually conducted online through Zoom, and is streamed on Zoom and YouTube.
Thanks for helping us keep St. Mary’s compliant with health guidelines as set forth by the state and our episcopate!